Saturday, February 6, 2010

1 - Life in College

Wat do u think of college??? Fun? Relax? Boring? Easy life?
I tell life in college is totally lifeless n it sucks...
U can hav fun if u hav a GUD time management but also u hardly hav no time 4 it...
My life is a total disaster after i get into college...
Hate it man!!! No time 2 enjoy, No time 2 hav fun, No time 2 do wat i wan, n is totally not wat i was thinking i can do....
Wat u can do everyday is sitting in front of ur table n do all the assighment, projects, exercise, n also revision 4 ur exam cause every topic u learn had an exam...
Hate exam since i also forgotten when but now i had more...
Cant think of anything right now cause im extremely tired n exhaused...
Din do any hw since after ISP meeting yesterday
Cause my brain is already shutting off n it is blank right now...
Wish 2 hav more weekends n more holiday cause i really ned more rest be4 i goin crazy.
Taking is subject already makes me think tati gon nuts already
But now plus all those work will really make me go crazy...
Wat am i gonna do??? Is extremely tired wei...
N pray hard so tat the lecturers will not giv any hw during CNY
Cause i really wan my beauty sleep n lets my brain to relax 4 awhile...

No comments:

Post a Comment