Monday, March 8, 2010

2 - SPM results coming out around the corner

Wat am I goin 2 do???
The Stupid results is coming out tis thursday n there I hav my english presentation n also moral presentation which I haven really prepared. HOW???


I feeling tat my results is sucks wei. Din do well in my exam cause I blacked out 4 a moment. Tis normally happen when I feeling stress n I wil blacked out 4 few seconds n the few seconds can make me forget everything I hav studied.... N also waste my time until I hav not enough time 2 do finish... WTF!?!? Hate tat kind of feeling man... I noe is NOT an excused but is the true... Can any1 just tell me how 2 overcome tis stupid problem...


Now, Im in college n every exam counts. I already blacked out once during my chemistry exam n tats y my marks was so so freaking low. N myself also cant believe it. Wat the hell....
Cause I spend quite alots of time 2 study tis subject n I just din do well...
Somemore now the physics is really pissed me of man. Cant understand wat the shit is teacher talking about calledhim 2 explain again,Im still dun understand NOT only me my friends is also lik tat... Wat la?? Stupid cousin brother somemore dun wanna teach me said his physics is damn pro damn gud but when I ask him wat also tak tau. STUPID!!!!
Im already sucks at my physics n how can I become an engineer in the future???
Sometimes I was thinking, am I taking the wrong course... N y r my friends r so surprised when I told them I took Foundation In Science?? Somemore is engineering course??
Freaking tired right now :-(
My best friends is not here. My buddies also is not here. Who can I talk too?? But when I found some1 2 talk 2, I was lik nothing 2 say???
HAIZ.....
Holidays is around the corner. Hope tat our lectures do not giv us much hw cause during CNY still got hw 2 do n din really rest much. Really wanna hav my beauty sleep lik the old times.... N not so so freaking stress...
Whomever wanna go shopping, please SMS me n tell me where n when. If not Im gonna find some1 2 teman me...

No comments:

Post a Comment